This package is perfect for the couple that wants to make the decisions regarding the wedding, but not be hassled by any of the details or arrangements. We’ll ensure from day one that you have the time of your life planning your wedding. This package includes:
~ In the months leading up to your Wedding Day ~
- Unlimited meetings related to the wedding
- Formation and ongoing management of your wedding budget
- Create checklists for couple to follow throughout planning process
- Development of a color palette for your wedding
- Creation of an inspiration/design board(s) for your wedding
- Develop and present design and flow concepts inspired by the client that are appropriate to their desired look and feel for the event
- Assist with bride, groom, and wedding party with attire selection
- Assistance with researching and locating the perfect ceremony & reception location as well as attending all walkthroughs
- Recommendations for all vendors to include but not limited to photographer, videographer, entertainment (DJ, band, etc), florist, bakery, caterer, linens, rentals, hair, make-up, transportation and specialty lighting.
- Schedule interviews and appointments with all prospective vendors
- Attend ALL vendor meetings, negotiate contracts, delivery or pick up times listed, and make sure that all contract terms are clear
- Provide rehearsal dinner and/or brunch restaurant recommendations
- Research accommodations for your out of town guests
- Assist with wedding stationery: invitations, save the dates, escort cards, programs, menu cards, etc.
- Assist with creative favor selection
- Provide reception menu suggestions and attend food tastings
- Put together a binder that includes copies of all vendor contracts, design details, timelines and floor plans
- Advice on etiquette and protocol
- Create diagram of reception floor plan
- Primary liaison with all vendors sending them updates as needed and getting answers to any questions you might have
- Unlimited advice and guidance via phone, text & email throughout the whole planning process
~ In the weeks leading up to your Wedding Day ~
- Final timeline meeting with Bride & Groom to construct event flow and go through all details
- Scheduling order of events for pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception
- Detailed event timeline prepared for all vendors, family & bridal party Vendor confirmation of contracts & timings
~ Rehearsal ~
- Review of wedding day timeline with wedding party and family members
- Rehearsal of processional, ceremony and recessional with bridal party & family
- Usher instructions on seating plans (if needed)
~ Wedding Day ~
- Full wedding day coordination including one senior coordinator and any assistants as needed
- Set-up of all reception décor and special touches including favors, guest book, gift table, cake table, place card and menu placement, etc.
- Supervision of vendor arrival and setup
- Ensuring proper placement ceremony décor such as programs and any other ceremony items
- Distribution of all personal flowers including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, etc. if not being done by the florist
- Assistance for guests with any special needs including food allergies or handicaps
- Organization of processional line-up and giving wedding party cues for when to walk
- Preparation of Bride before walk down the aisle – taking any gum, arranging the veil & train, providing a shot of tequila – whatever it takes
- Final touch-ups to ceremony and reception areas prior to guest arrival including lighting candles, checking table numbers, etc.
- Bustle wedding gown if needed
- Vendor cues throughout the course of the event including assisting DJ or MC with scheduled event, music cues throughout course of event, supervision of meal service timings and specific activities
- Liaison for all guest questions and concerns
- Collection and packing of any gifts and personal items such as toasting glasses, cake topper, cake knife and server, flowers, etc.
- Distribution of final payments and/or gratuities to specific vendors
- Schedule management and troubleshooting
- A calm, supportive, neutral and sympathetic voice to reassure you throughout the day and hopefully help you find the humor in even the most absurd of moments
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit to provide quick fixes for unforeseen occurrences such as a missing button, an usher who shows up wearing white socks, a broken nail, a lost earring back, a lint problem, a hangover, etc.