Stephanie Teague Events will step in to assist with planning about 30 days before your wedding, during the most critical and often busiest time. This package includes:
~ Preparing for your Wedding Day ~
- Consultation at the venue followed by a full site walk through about 1 month prior to the wedding day to go through all details
- Timeline creation with Bride & Groom to construct event flow
- Review of vendor contracts, rental agreements, etc to ensure everything detail has been attended to
- Scheduling order of events for pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception
- Detailed event timeline prepared for all vendors, family & bridal party
- Vendor confirmation of contracts & timings
- Put together a binder that includes copies of all vendor contracts, design details, timelines and floor plans
- Advice and guidance via phone & email throughout the planning process as needed
~ Rehearsal ~
- Review of wedding day timeline with wedding party and family members
- Rehearsal of processional, ceremony and recessional with bridal party & family
- Usher instructions on seating plans (if needed)
~ Wedding Day ~
- Full wedding day coordination including one senior coordinator and any assistants as needed
- Set-up of all reception décor and special touches including favors, guest book, gift table, cake table, place card and menu placement, etc.
- Supervision of vendor arrival and setup
- Ensuring proper placement ceremony décor such as programs and any other ceremony items
- Distribution of all personal flowers including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, etc. if not being done by the florist
- Assistance for guests with any special needs including food allergies or handicaps
- Organization of processional line-up and giving wedding party cues for when to walk
- Preparation of Bride before walk down the aisle – taking any gum, arranging the veil & train, providing a shot of tequila – whatever it takes
- Final touch-ups to ceremony and reception areas prior to guest arrival including lighting candles, checking table numbers, etc.
- Bustle wedding gown if needed
- Vendor cues throughout the course of the event including assisting DJ or MC with scheduled event, music cues throughout course of event, supervision of meal service timings and specific activities
- Liaison for all guest questions and concerns
- Collection and packing of any gifts and personal items such as toasting glasses, cake topper, cake knife and server, flowers, etc.
- Distribution of final payments and/or gratuities to specific vendors
- Schedule management and troubleshooting
- A calm, supportive, neutral and sympathetic voice to reassure you throughout the day and hopefully help you find the humor in even the most absurd of moments
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit to provide quick fixes for unforeseen occurrences such as a missing button, an usher who shows up wearing white socks, a broken nail, a lost earring back, a lint problem, a hangover, etc.